- Me: Naiiyak na yung puso ko sa sobrang kaligayahan! HALA! ANO DAWWW???
- Deng: Pa-deep!!!! :))) joke
- Me: malalim ang sugat na pinupunan ng mga luha na dulot ng panibagong kaligayahan LOLOLOL
- Deng: ................
- Me: hindi ko mawari ang mga tuldok sa iyong kasagutan. Iyan ba ay mga bagay na nilalaman ng iyong puso na di mo matugunan?
- Deng: may mga bagay na hindi na kailangan ng pagiintindi. Hinahayaan na lang. Hayaan mo na lang ang mga tuldok sa huli kong sinabi.
- Me: paumanhin po at pinilit kong intindihin ang mga bagay na para sa iyong kaisipan lamang. Naniniwala po ako sa misteryo ng buhay.
- Deng: Ayoko nang humaba pa ang usapan. Darami na ang mga tweet ko. #takas
- Me: hinahayaan na kitang tumakas at nauubusan na din ako ng tagalog :|
So many people are looking to me to be strong and to fight but I'm just surviving. ♫Ask me anything
How does one actually measure friendship? I mean, how should you level out or categorize a friend from a close friend from an acquaintance? How can you say that the person is your bestfriend or simply just a friend? Is there really a mode of measurement for this stuff?
Look at it this way, the person you consider your bestfriend may not consider you as their bestfriend. A person can have three bestfriends but all the same, they cannot actually be playing equal roles in that person’s life. There are a million levels of friendship, how does one actually measure them? If there’s actually a way, that is!
It’s a very twisted concept that a lot of people actually take into consideration. I don’t know but for me, I don’t think it should matter that much. If you really are a friend to someone, you shouldn’t care whether that person has bestfriends other than you. Although, I get that it’s hard when you do not receive as much care and importance as you give out. There will come a time that you will feel that you are the only one that’s making an effort to keep the friendship. Sometimes you’ll feel like you’ve been there for that friend forever but that friend hasn’t been there for you even once. Sometimes you’d get mad because that friend couldn’t keep up with your expectations. You give out so much that you expect to receive just as much but that isn’t the case. Sometimes, that friend just cannot give as much as you are giving…
It’s hard, it hurts; however, you must remember that you have the liberty to choose which friends you would give more importance to. Why would you give so much importance to someone who does not feel the same towards you? Look around you, there might be friends who are more deserving of your affection.
Furthermore, don’t take it against the person when they cannot give back to you. If you believe that the person is worth it, just continue being a friend. Just give and give. One day, that person will realize how much you cared for him/her and maybe on that day, they are ready to give back.
This is for you, person who I think is worth it. I’ll be a friend no matter what. I don’t care anymore if you appreciate it or not. I don’t care anymore if I’m not that important to you. I am your friend and I will forever be your friend.